Here is the agenda for the Retailer Summit sponsored by Loren Data and hosted by X12 at the Trimester Meeting in Pittsburgh on September 26, 2017.
If you want to add to the discussion, please share your ideas by commenting on this blog post!
September 26, 2017
9:00 – 9:15 Welcome
9:15 – 9:30 Introductions
9:30 – 12:00 Current Issues Facing the Industry
Directed Roundtable Discussions with Todd Gould, CEO, Loren Data Corp.
- ISA Qualifier/IDs: VAN Routing – Interconnects – Directory Services
- AS2: Ports & Firewalls – Certificates
- Testing & Certification
- Restricted Access to Hubs – Billing Models
12:00 – 1:00 Hosted Lunch – Offsite
Jim Taylor, Chairman of the Board of X12, Presenting
1:00 – 3:30 Moving the Industry Forward
Directed Roundtable Discussions with Anthony D’Angelo
- EDI Next Gen
- Communications (e.g. Web Services)
- Omni-Channel (eCommerce) challenges
- Catalogs/Product Synchronization
3:30 – 4:00 Wrap-Up with Next Steps
6:00 – 7:00 Reception in Loren Data Hospitality Suite
7:00 – Group Dinner (not hosted)